Our new fully submersible IP68 Rated Multi-Voltage Running Navigation Light has gone beyond standard in quality (meets ABYC A-12 requirements & USCG approved). It has a very elegant and modern look which is appealingly great addition & suitable to any kind of vessel. It is duly designed to serve its purpose with enormous durability for longevity. It is non-corrosive, non-magnetic, & UV, shock, and seawater resistant. The black neoprene molded gasket is fitted for positive seal installation.
- Fully Submersible
- An all-weather functional navigation bow light for safe night boating
- Engineered lens optics & reflectors make it visible up to 2NM (nautical mile)
- Meets ABYC A-12 requirements; USCG approved in accordance w/ 33 CFR 183.810
- Highly Polished 316 Stainless Steel
- Jacketed wire of 2 feet/60 cm in length, surface mount
- Dimensions: Base = 2 7/8” Length x 2 1/4” Width x 1" Height
- (2) Super Bright High-Power Green & Red LEDs, low Amp draw, and long life span up to 50,000 hours
- SUBMERSIBLE (Rated IP68): The light unit is completely epoxy-sealed to withstand dust, dirt, sand, shock, vibration, corrosion, & resist to submersion.
- Operating Voltage: Multi-voltage (10~30V)
- Current Draw @ 12V: 147 mA
- 1/10th less than the current draw of halogen or incandescent bulbs
Included: Rubber Gasket & SS Mounting Screws